ATTENTION: NEW DATES EVC!
The 24th European Vascular Course (EVC) is starting soon in Maastricht. And, not only this year Maastricht becomes the European vascular capital, but also in the upcoming years, as EVC will return to Maastricht in 2021 and 2022.
It’s almost time for the European Vascular Course 2020 in Maastricht as EVC 2020 is taking place on June 21-23 in MECC Maastricht.
Jurgen Moors, Managing Director Maastricht Convention Bureau: “EVC is a leading congress in the vascular field and I am thrilled to welcome all guests of the EVC congress for the 12th year in a row. The EVC congress, with over 2.000 visitors, is of great value for the city of Maastricht.”
The European Cardiovascular Course (ECC) is organized in close cooperation with EVC and addresses ascending aorta and aortic arch pathologies. Also, the UEMS Board of Vascular Surgery will organize the European vascular surgery examinations at EVC on Saturday.
EVC 2020 program:
– 45 invited lectures on arterial subjects
– Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular techniques
– Workshops on carotid, aortic and peripheral endovascular and surgical procedures
– Case discussions on carotid, peripheral and aortic subjects
– Master class on scientific writing
– Anastomotic master class
– Membership of EVC community and E-learning curriculum
– More than 250 workshops
Prof. dr. Michael Jacobs, Head of Vascular Surgery and Director of the Heart + Vascular Center and Vascular Surgeon at MUMC+ on behalf of all EVC directors “We look forward to welcoming you in Maastricht at our 24th European Vascular Course!”