Maastricht Conference Region
Maastricht is the ideal conference city in the heart of Europe. Once founded by the Roman Empire, it is one of the oldest cities in the Netherlands. With Belgium and Germany as its direct neighbours it is only a short trip away no matter how you get there. With eight airports nearby and good international train connections, the city is easily accessible. Maastricht has a state of the art conference and exhibition center, 5.600 hotel rooms and, most importantly, the right community and experience to facilitate your international conference with outstanding personal service.
Together we will make your international conference a success!
- The Netherlands’ most European city;
- Excellent accessibility;
- Internationally acknowledged institutes and scientists;
- Expertise in Health, Materials, Food & Nutrition and
- Fantastic conference facilities
- Compact city with ideal possibilities for networking;
- Culinairy capital with over 400 bars and restaurants;
- Maastricht has a strong conference community
A strong award winning congress community
Personal assistance & support in getting your conference organised
Located in the heart of Europe, easily accessible
Surrounded by an excellent scientific ecosystem
Over 35 years of experience in the meetings industry