- Marketing support & BID development
- Hospitality services
- Financial support
What we do for you
When organizing a conference in the Maastricht Region, the Maastricht Convention Bureau is your partner when it comes to professional and independent information, advice and support. With over 35 years of experience and in cooperation with all the relevant suppliers and knowledge institutes in the area, the Maastricht Convention Bureau helps you find the perfect venue and partners to make your conference a success.
All services are upon request, we are pleased to provide you with a tailor-made offer.
This is how we guarantee your success
Get personally acquainted with our team and start your journey to a succesful conference in Maastricht.
Share your requirements/RFP with us and express your personal desires.
We provide you with tailor made advice on the congress venue(s), suitable hotels, social venues, transportation and other regional partners that may be involved.
We connect you with the right scientific experts in the applicable field of expertise (health & life sciences, new materials, technology).
During an inspirational, tailor made site visit, we show you the beauty of the Maastricht region and you’ll experience first hand why we call it ‘city of health and materials’ .
On behalf of the city of Maastricht we will facilitate your organization and your delegates with various complimentary services.
Find out what services can be beneficial for your conference
Marketing support & BID development
- Personal advice and support for both the organizational and content-related aspects of your conference. We help you gather all the relevant information and quotations you need and advise you in person.
- Cooperation with our extensive network of professional partners when it comes to venues, restaurants, hotels and other service providers. We will connect you with the best partners in the region to ensure that the organization of your event will be smooth and successful and you can do business in the most efficient way possible.
- Coordination and support in bid development based on your specific requirements. We provide you with a detailed bid ready to be presented to your board.
- A complete, tailor-made Site Visit to get you personally acquainted with everything the Maastricht Region has to offer, fully hosted and accompanied by the dedicated team of Maastricht Convention.
- PR and marketing support in run-up to the conference, in order to maximize the number of delegates attending the conference, such as news items in our newsletter, social media posts etc. Furthermore a wide range of promotional material will be available for editorial and promotional use.
- The Star Alliance Official Carrier Program (applicable at Brussels Zaventem Airport and Düsseldorf International Airport), offering your delegates a substantial discount on the flight tickets.
- An online booking module for a Maastricht Shuttle Service, which guarantees a direct connection between all international airports or train stations and the city of Maastricht.
- A Welcome Reception at the Maastricht City Hall for delegates and special invitees with an official word of welcome on behalf of the Maastricht City Council;
- A Welcome Package for your delegates consisting of a Maastricht City Map and Maastricht Culinary Guide with an overview of the best restaurants in town.
- The opportunity to make use of the The Pre-financing & Guarantee Fund (VGF). The fund helps to cover pre-conference expenses, and other financial risks and combines two separate schemes; a pre-financing scheme and a guarantee scheme.
- The opportunity to make use of a financial contribution to support the practical organisation/specific program items of your conference.